Join Our Team!
The Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) offers mentorship to Startup Zone resident companies and entrepreneurs, helping them set and reach their business goals.
- Provide regular business mentorship to resident companies in areas such as business models, growth, HR and team building, financial literacy, investment, fundraising, customer acquisition, sales, and strategic partnerships.
- Support the development and accountability of entrepreneurs’ business ideas and goals.
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluating of resident companies.
- Support the development and execution of Startup Zone programming.
- Assist in finding, vetting and evaluating companies for Startup Zone residency.
- Develop best practices for working with resident companies and entrepreneurs.
- Demonstrated experience as a founder in one or more startup companies or as a senior executive in one or more high growth companies.
- Knowledge of early stage development and funding for startups.
- Demonstrated understanding and networks of contacts in the local and regional business community.
- Reports to: CEO
- Start Date: Immediately
- Salary based on experience.
- Full and/or part time schedule negotiable based on availability and experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to CEO, Sheryl MacAulay at email@example.com by Monday, January 24th at 8 AM. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.