- Founder of Angela MacDonald Consulting, where she provides CFO services, assists with strategy and planning, and develops comprehensive business plans for entrepreneurs.
- Holds a BBA with a focus in Accounting from UPEI, and an MBA and CPA-CMA from Saint Mary’s University.
- Previous experience titles include Corporate Controller for Center for Aquaculture Technologies Inc., Assistant Regional Business Manager for TC Media, and Accountant positions for both APM House of Excellence and Drake Truck Bodies.
- Has helped executives and entrepreneurs develop a plan for the growth of their organizations; along with a solid financial plan to allow it to happen, and metrics to monitor progress along the way.
- Oversaw and maintained budgets in excess of 10 million dollars annually and showed growth year over year.