Business Development and Strategy Specialist
- Dee’s experience includes owning, building, operating and selling successful businesses including Outside the Cube, an award-winning agency with seven figure billings, located in the Yukon with clients around the globe, and Charlotte’s Rose Inn, a top ranked BnB in PEI.
- In 2008 she founded JEBBCA Strategies + Holdings, a company that invests in business start ups and real estate and offers senior strategy services in business development, sales, marketing and communications.
- Before becoming a serial entrepreneur, Dee held positions with Honda (sales), Suzuki Canada (District Sales Manager), Maritime Broadcasting (Regional Sales Manager), CBC television (Account Executive), and Cossette Communications (VP Media Planning and Buying).
- Her clients have included large brands like Holland America, McDonalds, Coke, Bell Aliant, Canada Games, World Fastpitch, World Athletics, and Chukka Caribbean Adventures as well as entrepreneurs, NGO, DMO’s and start ups including Canadian River Expeditions/Nahanni River Adventures, Proskida/Protern.io, Gill Cracknell Leadership and Advocacy, CPAWS, and Glebe BIA.
- She is recognized as a specialist in tourism, sponsorship, sport and event revenue strategies. She has been invited to speak at numerous conferences and events on entrepreneurship, DMO marketing, media planning and buying, and sales.