- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Building Relationships & Getting Customers Digitally
April 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Building Relationships & Getting Customers Digitally:
Finding & Closing Clients without Leaving your Living Room
Do you find yourself working from home lately? Can’t do in-person networking and business meetings? Chances are, you probably still need to get new clients.
You may have heard the term “Inside Sales” or even “Remote Business Development”. Maybe you’re starting to rely more on inbound marketing and inbound sales. Perhaps you even do build relationships and close deals remotely now but you need to supercharge what you’re doing to become even more efficient. Perhaps you want to start selling internationally instead of just in your region.
If you sell to businesses and want to get more revenue in the digital world, this workshop is for you!
- How to set up a digital sales process including:
- How to find clients online and how to reach out to them.
- How to build commitment incrementally.
- How to demonstrate your product or service digitally or over the phone.
- How to close deals.
- How to adjust for communication deficits created by a lack of in-person contact when operating in the digital world.
- Sales processes that are stronger in economic downturns and recessions.
- How to do business from home while still maintaining your appearance of professionalism & credibility.
- Navigating international sales and selling in regions that have a different culture from your own.
Who will get value from this workshop?
- People who are looking to learn how to do business and get sales from home or improve their skills & processes.
- Companies & entrepreneurs that have a Business-to-Business (B2B) sales model and need to develop and maintain strong relationships with key contacts inside other businesses.
- People who want to be great at doing business from home.
Who will not get value from this workshop?
- People who only sell directly to end-consumers (individuals and not businesses).
- People who rely solely on digital marketing and social media marketing to get customers and want to continue to only rely on these channels without expanding to new channels
Get to know the host:
Pat Sebastien has spent over 1000 hours coaching small businesses and startups on their business growth and sales. Pat’s sales skills were originally minted in the digital sales world when he was tasked with starting and growing a Business-to-Business division of a high growth software startup, having to directly and indirectly generate hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue without leaving his home office.
Pat owns Sebastien Business Development in PEI and is still involved in the lean startup world. At Startup Zone, Pat provides growth coaching to Startup Zone’s Resident Companies and Entrepreneurs.