- This event has passed.
Customer Retention Workshop with Sean Williams
February 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
With customer discovery comes deeper knowledge around current customers. If a company communicates and engages with them, they’ll stay with them. If they respect and elevate this relationship, current customers will do your marketing for you! Join us for our “Customer Retention” workshop with Sean Williams to learn more about who your customers are, and how to keep them.
In the talk, Sean will touch on a few key topics around a deeper level of customer discovery and understanding, as well as how to map out an effective retention strategy:
- See your customers as ‘clients’. This shift in approach moves it from a transactional relationship to one that is more personal.
- Approaches and tactics to move Loyal customers to Advocates.
- Implementing a ‘Client Success’ approach within the businesses thinking, and ensuring there are tools, staff, and other resources to support it.
- Customer appreciation – if you know who they are and what they like, you can surprise and delight them.
- “Brand” means even more in a retention strategy since a company now has to continually deliver on the brand promise.
This session with serve as a follow-up to Sean William’s “Customer Discovery” session this past spring. Re-watch it here.