- This event has passed.
Understanding Data-Driven Sales Using CRM
August 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for the third session of our Summer Sales Series with special guest Pat Sebastien.
Pat Sebastien has a background in B2B sales and optimizes CRM systems for startups and small businesses. Pat’s CRM philosophy is that a sales tool is only worth as much revenue as it brings your company and as much commission as it puts in your pocket.
There are as many different attitudes toward Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as there are different types of sales reps. Using CRM is all about finding your flow and making it work for you (and your sales manager if you have one!). Pat’s “Understanding Data-Driven Sales Using CRM” session will be discussing the following:
- What data to track in CRM to improve your conversion rates
- How to interpret data in a meaningful way
- Automating data tracking and reporting to save you time
- Identifying patterns and anticipating prospect/lead/client behaviour
- Using CRM for account management and up-selling existing clients
- Developing a best set of practices for your team
- How to pick a CRM
Who is the session for?
- Sales reps and sales managers
- Entrepreneurs trying to figure out how to track their sales and customer relationships
- Professionals looking for better ways to keep track of their network and professional relationships