Venture for Canada gives keen Canadian students and recent grads immersive entrepreneurship training and real-world job experience at innovative startups and small businesses. Join us for our info session with Venture for Canada to learn more about how you can hire skilled students and graduates this winter!
- Funding is available to cover 75% of the internship (up to $7500).
- Unlike other funding programs, VFC allocates 50% of your funding within the first 6 weeks of the internship.
- Students come from Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and British Columbia, and are now able to work remotely.
- Designed for the busy founder, VFC’s paperwork is entirely digital, and can be completed within 1.5 hours.
- VFC is an education first organization, and all students will have access to free training throughout their internship.