We’re excited to have successfully completed our inaugural Accelerator Program for startup businesses in PEI. The Fall 2019 Accelerator Program was a 12-week, in-person program for PEI entrepreneurs with an early-stage idea, prototype, or new business with a technology aspect and high growth potential. We accepted 15 companies into the program. The companies received weekly workshops, accountability sessions, expert training and feedback, office hours, group meetings, and partner discounts to help them make progress each week in preparation for their final pitches on Demo Day.
Congratulations to the following companies who have just completed the final session of the Accelerator Cohort. They will be presenting their final 3 minute pitches at Startup Zone on Demo Day, happening December 5th from 4pm-6pm. Register to attend Demo Day here.
- Silicon Droid Inc. – an indie software development company
- East Coast Fitness & Nutrition – an online group for fitness coaching and challenges.
- CigalaTech – creating new value added products from residual marine biomass via recovery, transformation andfunctionalization.
- EastCode Ecommerce Solutions -a software company providing development services in the ecommerce and blockchain industries.
- Waggon – a software suite for small and medium-scale farmers.
- Stemble Learning Inc. – an online platform for faculty, staff, and students in higher education.
- ClickaService – an online marketplace that connects customers to vetted home service providers in PEI.
- Tvaag – creates eco-conscious athleisure clothing for women.
- TopServe – a technology platform for the food delivery service and the dine-in experience all combined in one interactive affordable mobile application.
- DoobieSnacks – a snack delivery service for everyone.
- LearnScape Academy – an in-person coding academy that has partnered with North American Private School Leader – Code Fellows, to offer its leading, proven curriculum in Atlantic Canada.
- Cottidio Technologies Inc. – a cloud-based platform to enable management of top online channels and orders.
- Chat with Me – a chatbot technology company for businesses and organizations.
- MICC Financial – a peer to peer lending service focused on connecting students and newcomers seeking to borrow money with investors seeking to lend money.