- A leader in the marketing community in Atlantic Canada, with a focus on brand strategy.
- Has worked with:
- 1 national beer brand, cider brand, provincial tourism agency, national parks organization, national automaker, convention centre, lottery corporation, liquor corporation and college clients
- 2 telco’s, healthcare organizations, universities, hospital foundation charities as clients
- 3 retailers and media companies as clients
- 10 B-to-B companies
- 30 startups
- Larry has developed:
- Over 20 value propositions
- Over 40 brand strategies
- Over 60 marketing strategies
- Has taught at 2 universities, worked with 3 ad agencies in Toronto and Halifax, and has had his own consulting practice for 8 years.
- Has run 2 marathons, 10 half marathons, 20+ 10 k’s, traveled to 18 countries, amassed a 7 hour 80’s playlist and volunteered with over 25 non-profit organizations!