Branding & Marketing Specialist
- Co-Founder of Dashboard Marketing where he works as an independent marketing consultant and growth advisor, offering a wealth of B2C, D2C and B2B experience to organizations at every stage.
- Sean has 20+ years of experience, with areas of expertise include brand development, strategic marketing, digital engagement, social media, web development, advertising, public relations, and market research.
- In the first half of his career, he spent time in sales and marketing roles with MolsonCoors and Nikon, and well as advertising agencies managing communications for brands such as Dare Foods, CIBC, Kraft, Canon and Toyota.
- Sean is also an active speaker on the topic of branding and strategic marketing. He has presented at national conferences and post-secondary institutions across the country.
- Sean holds a Bachelor of Applied Arts (Image Arts) from Ryerson University.